Docking Your Pontoon e-Lesson is now available.
As all Pontoon owners know, Pontoon boats have many features, but...
- They don’t behave.
- They don’t handle like other outboards.
- They don’t turn when you want them to.
- They don’t stay put when you stop.
- They don’t do what you expect when you get anywhere near the dock.
- There aren’t any good handling and docking lessons out there.
We wrote the book from scratch with decades of experience, then time at the helm, testing and refining handling techniques, writing, proofing, diagrams, and pictures.
There are 160 pages of step-by-step instruction.
It’s a “must have” for all Pontoon owners. www.PontoonDocking.com