If you have a Single Outboard Boat, you need to know how to dock it...
Docking Your Single Outboard is EASY...
Even Boaters Who Think They Can Dock a Boat
Will be Able to do it Even Better & Look Like a Pro!
Proven, step-by-step boat docking e-Lessons from the authority on docking a boat. Doug (5th generation boat industry professional) has taught thousands—on all sizes and types of boats from outboards to motor yachts.
An Outboard or O/B motor is the most popular type of drive system but the most difficult to dock. (This is the motor that is attached to the back of the boat and the entire motor is turned for steering.)
The "Docking Your Single Outboard-Introductory" e-Lesson has 120 pages with 140 diagrams of proven, detailed, step-by-step instructions for handling and docking a Single Outboard Bow First--in your slip and at a gas dock.
- Why it's not your fault docking is so difficult
- How your Outboard handles in open water exercises
- Doug's "KEY" to handling a Single Outboard
- What to expect as you use the wheel, shift and throttle
- How to outsmart the wind/current/fairway momentum
- How to recover from screw-ups
- Doug's FLIPP Line™ procedure to simplify docking
- What not to do and why
- How to dock bow first in 4 different winds with left approach tying port and starboard sides
- How to dock bow first in 4 different winds with right approach tying port and starboard sides
- All 16 scenerios are complete and independent instructions
- How to dock with a wind in a boat lift
- How to parallel dock at a gas dock/restaurant dock
- An easy approach to a dock bow first--no fear, no guessing, no hoping for the best, no jumping, no injuries, no boat hook. No shouting and no swearing--just good teamwork
- How to dock easily and safely--even in front of an audience!
Once you know how your boat was meant to be handled, boat docking is EASY. It's just a matter of practicing Doug's techniques specific to your single outboard boat.
When you have mastered docking bow first (usually takes several weeks or a full season), you will be ready for "Docking Your Single Outboard--ADVANCED" to learn stern first docking and many more neat docking maneuvers covered in great detail over 230 pages.
"Hey, we got to use some of the tips and advice at the lake today! Flipp worked like a charm and we had a great day! Thanks! "
Mike Ritter, Knoxville, TN
"Your Boat Docking e-Lesson on Docking a Single Outboard was excellent! Once the weather warms up, I fully intend on practicing - and buying more of your books."
Thank you so much for the lesson. The lessons have been very helpful in making our boating much more enjoyable and I really enjoy the website. Thanks again for your time, great service and very useful information.
David Proffitt, WA
"I dock my boat in an area with very strong currents and shifting winds. While I am getting better with practice after reading the introductory book, I am looking forward to learning more from the advanced copy.
Hope I didn't bore you, but wanted to say thanks and let you know that what you are doing is saving not only boats, but also lives.
Keep up the good work! Boating knowledge allows you to live and fish another day and to come home safely to your loved ones. Your work is important! Thanks again and tight lines."
Bill Pollok, VA
The Single Outboard Video shows you what you will be able to do, after practicing and mastering Dawson's Docking Techniques in the "Docking Your Single Outboard" e-lesson described above on this page.
- How to easily execute a tight turn within your narrow harbor channel.
- How to easily dock your boat on both the port and starboard sides.
- How to keep your First Mate not only safe, but happy during docking.
- How to really, easily dock against a strong off-the-dock wind.
- Other tips and tricks to stress-free docking.
- Downloadable Video
As popular as Outboards are, they're also the most difficult to dock!
Simple Step-by-Step Instructions on
how to Dock Your Outboard Bow First--
Both in your slip and at a gas dock.
- Learn how your outboard motor handles your boat, when docking--illustrated with easy to follow diagrams.
- Doug starts with open water exercises in the Boat Docking e-Lesson, so you learn how your drive system works.
- When finished your open water exercises, you will know what to expect as you use the wheel, throttle and shift.
- Then, it's easy to approach a dock and dock bow first--no fear, no guessing, no hoping for the best, no jumping, no injuries, no boat hook. No shouting and no swearing--just good team work.
- Our FLIPP Line™ Procedure, will make docking and securing your boat a simple easy procedure.
- Dock your boat easily and safely with a complete understanding of what to do and how to do it--especially in front of an audience
Once you know how your boat was meant to be handled, boat docking is EASY. It's just a matter of practicing the techniques specific to your single outboard boat.
When you have mastered docking bow first (usually takes several weeks or a full season), you will be ready for "Docking Your Single Outboard--ADVANCED" to learn stern first docking and many more neat docking maneuvers.
Let Doug Show You the EASY Way...
Doug Dawson is a 5th generation boat industry expert who knows the design characteristics of all boats and drive systems. Doug has driven, demonstrated, tested, reviewed and handled every type of boat and drive system and knows how to teach others with easy-to-follow boat docking instructions.
Learn your boat's unique dance moves and be able to waltz smoothly as one, right up to your dock.
Dock your Single Outboard Boat powered by an Evinrude, Force, Honda, Johnson, Mariner, Mercury, Suzuki, Tohatsu, Yamaha or other motor with confidence. There are many boats with a single outboard including:
No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
There is absolutely no way that you can lose-except by not taking me up on this offer. If you don't agree that this is the most impactful, eye-opening and practical information you've ever received on the subject of docking a boat, simply email me and I'll issue you a 100% refund of the purchase price no questions asked. You've got 30 full days to use and profit from this unique information or else ask (and receive) an immediate refund.
Your Invisible Instructor
No need to pay $100 plus per hour. Just download and print out the boat docking e-Lesson and take Doug (your invisible instructor) aboard with you. Practice as often as you wish.
These Docking e-Lessons aren't novels, emotional experiences or worrysome journeys of discovery, they are simple, easy-to-follow, step-by-step "how-to" boat docking instructions with illustrations.
For Only $29.00 USD (pdf version)
— ORDER NOW —
Get Direct Access To One Of The
World's Leading Experts On Docking!
After your order, you will see a special download page for instant access where you can download the Boat Docking e-Lesson
Order securely on-line:
Docking Your Single Outboard
Docking Your Single Outboard
Order securely on-line: PayPal is an authorized retailer for Dawsons.
Paypal accepts credit cards as well as PayPal payments.
To order by phone, call us at (519) 538-2887 (9 to 5 EST, Mon-Fri)
Remember, you have a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
P.S. You can spend your summer being frustrated and nervous docking your boat with everyone watching, and even worse, damaging your boat....or get this Boat Docking e-Lesson "Docking Your Single Outboard" and be able to put on a show like a pro and be the talk of the dock!
P.P.S. You can't lose when you accept this no-risk offer. If you're disappointed with your boat docking e-Lesson for any reason, just let us know and we'll refund your purchase payment in FULL.