Both in your slip and at a gas dock.
- What makes houseboats different, the challenges that creates and how to overcome each challenge.
- How your Houseboat handles, when docking–illustrated with easy to follow diagrams.
- How your twin inboard drive system works through open-water exercises.
- How to simplify the myriad of levers with “mental duct tape”.
- What to expect as you use the wheel, throttles and shifts.
- How to approach a dock like pros and to dock bow first–NO fear, NO guessing, NO hoping for the best, NO jumping, NO injuries, NO boat hook. NO shouting and NO swearing–just good team work.
- Doug’s FLIPP Line™ Procedure, to make docking and securing your twin inboard Houseboat a simple, easy procedure for BOTH you and your First Mate.
- What not to do and why.
- Dock your twin inboard Housesboat easily and safely without dock helpers with a complete understanding of what to do and how to do it–especially in front of an audience.
Once you know how your Houseboat was meant to be handled, boat docking is EASY. It’s just a matter of practicing Doug’s proven techniques specific to your Twin inboard Houseboat.
Let Doug Show You the EASY Way to dock your houseboat…
Dawson’s Marina Limited was the largest marine dealer for Houseboats in Canada during the 60’s and 70’s. Doug Dawson developed and perfected handling and docking techniques for Twin Inboard Houseboats and taught hundreds of houseboat buyers how to dock.
With this Lesson, you will learn your boat’s unique dance moves and be able to waltz smoothly as one, and dock your boat with ease.
P.S. You can spend your summer being frustrated and nervous docking your houseboat with everyone watching, and even worse, damaging your boat….OR get this houseboat docking Lesson “Docking Your Twin Inboard Houseboat” and be able to put on a show like a pro and be the talk of the dock!
P.P.S. You can’t lose when you accept this no-risk offer. If you’re disappointed with your Houseboat docking Lesson for any reason, just let us know and we’ll refund your purchase payment in FULL.