Pontoon Boats are different from other types of boats on the water and have much to offer boating families.
- Decks are flush and close to the height of most lower docks or floating docks.
- Twin or triple pontoons provide a very stable platform for families of all ages.
- The deck or floor is flat from bow to stern with no steps or ladders.
- Square corners forward and aft accommodate easier stepping on and off.
- Some have a safe forward deck and some don’t.
- Some have a safe aft deck and some don’t.
- Some have a side gate or two.
All these and other features, make docking Pontoons different. Some features make them more difficult and some make them easier to dock than conventional bowriders or cuddies.
Pontoon Boats require different instructions and different handling techniques than conventional boats.