Simple Step-by-Step Instructions on how to Dock Bow First, in your slip and at a gas dock.
- Learn how your Houseboat handles, when docking–illustrated with easy to follow diagrams.
- Doug starts with open water exercises in the boat docking Lesson, so you learn how your drive system works.
- When finished your open water exercises, you will know what to expect as you use the wheel, throttle and shift.
- Then, it’s easy to approach a dock and dock bow first–no fear, no guessing, no hoping for the best, no jumping, no injuries, no boat hook. No shouting and no swearing–just good team work.
- Doug’s FLIPP Line™ Procedure, will make docking and securing your Single engine Houseboat a simple easy procedure.
- Dock your single engine Housesboat easily and safely with a complete understanding of what to do and how to do it–especially in front of an audience.
Once you know how your Houseboat was meant to be handled, boat docking is EASY. It’s just a matter of practicing Doug’s proven techniques specific to your Single engine Houseboat.
Get Direct Access To One Of The World’s Leading Docking Experts
P.S. You can spend your summer being frustrated and nervous docking your boat with everyone watching, and even worse, damaging your boat….or get this boat docking Lesson “Docking Your Single Houseboat” and be able to put on a show like a pro and be the talk of the dock!