Twin Outboards are popular, but difficult to dock without the technique!
Simple Step-by-Step Instructions on how to Dock Your Twin Outboard Boat Bow First–Both in your slip and at a gas dock.
- Learn how your outboard motors handle your boat, when docking–illustrated with easy to follow diagrams.
- Doug starts with open water exercises in the boat docking Lesson, so you learn how to maneuvre your twin outboards.
- When finished your open water exercises, you will know what to expect as you use the wheel, throttles and shifts to bring your boat into your slip bow first.
- Then, it’s easy to approach a dock and dock bow first–no fear, no guessing, no hoping for the best, no jumping, no injuries, no boat hook. No shouting and no swearing–just good team work.
- Our FLIPP Line™ Procedure, will make docking and securing your boat a simple easy procedure.
- Dock your Twin Outboard easily and safely with a complete understanding of what to do and how to do it–especially in front of an audience.
Once you know how your boat was meant to be handled, boat docking is EASY. It’s just a matter of practicing the techniques specific to your Twin Outboard boat.
Doug, I spoke with you on the phone some time ago and you very graciously answered some questions that I had posed via email. I live in Florida and have a Grady White 330 Express.
I wanted to let you know I have embraced your methods and that mine and my First Mate’s boat handling/docking gets better with each outing. It was very helpful for me to speak with you.
Thanks again for being so thorough and professional in your materials and presentations and most of all for being so willing to help. All the best.
When you have mastered docking bow first, you will be ready for “Docking Your Twin Outboard–ADVANCED” for docking stern first and many other neat docking maneuvers.
Let Doug Show You how to dock a boat the EASY Way…
Doug Dawson, a 5th generation boat industry expert, knows the design characteristics of all boats and drive systems. He has driven, demonstrated, tested, reviewed and handled every type of boat and drive system and knows how to teach others with easy-to-follow instructions.
With the “Docking Your Twin Outboard” Boat Docking Lesson, you will learn your boat’s unique dance moves and be able to waltz smoothly as one, right up to your dock.
Dock your Twin outboard boat powered by a pair of Evinrude, Force, Honda, Johnson, Mariner, Mercury, Suzuki, Tohatsu, Yamaha or other motors with confidence. There are many to choose from including:
Get Direct Access To One Of The World’s Leading Experts On Docking!
Remember, you have a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
P.S. You can spend your summer being frustrated and nervous docking your boat with everyone watching, and even worse, damaging your boat….or get “Docking Your Twin Outboard” Lesson and be able to put on a show like a pro and be the talk of the dock!
“I received your boat docking e-Lesson on Twin Outboards. Great information. I have been a boater since 2002 owning a 26′ Center Console–twin outboards. I wish I had found your website earlier as I have learned some great tips from the e-Lesson.”
—Alan R, MA
“Doug, Thanks for the tip!! I appreciate your insight and assistance. Your book is the best $30 I ever spent in boating!! Thanks again.
—Dave Leger, MA