“How do I tie my boat to avoid damaging my hullside, sheerline, swim platform, bow pulpit or rails?”
Tying your boat correctly will not only protect your boat, it will also make it safer for you and your crew to board and disembark.
It only makes sense–to know how to tie your boat in all situations to protect your investment.
This e-Lesson is intended for power pleasure craft to tie after the boat has been docked. It is not a docking lesson and tying should not be confused with using the FLIPP Line™ that is a temporary tying line while docking only.
In this e-Lesson, Doug:
- Simplifies boat tying with one setup that secures your boat for most situations.
- Explains how to check to see if your boat is tied correctly.
- Explains how to tie dock lines to cleats or pilings.
- Describes where and how to hang your fenders.
- Covers tying in your seasonal slip and tying for a short stay
- Covers tying at the gas dock, high dock, floating dock, shared slip and docking in a slip alone
- Covers how to tie when the cleat is in the wrong place.
- Shows several ways to tie in a slip with pilings.
- Explains how to tie in a raft for safer entertaining.
- Offers tips on tying at remote locations and how to protect your lines from chafing.
- Shows you how to store and care for your lines.
- And much more….
Tying correctly can prevent scrapes, bumps and gouges to your hull, rails, pulpit, platform etc; or even worse, coming loose and drifting off to who knows where.
25 pages with lots of pictures and drawings throughout
demonstrate how to tie your boat.
Let Doug Show You the EASY Way…
Doug Dawson, a 5th generation boat industry expert, has tied thousands of boats since he was a small child growing up in a family marina and knows how to teach others with easy-to-follow instructions. Download your e-Lesson now.
How Much Does it Cost?
This e-Lesson could save you thousands of dollars damage to your boat and your crew, caused by tying your boat incorrectly. Download–print–read–no shipping–no waiting.
A minor investment to protect your major investment.
Order securely on-line: PayPal is an authorized retailer for Dawsons.
Paypal accepts credit cards as well as PayPal payments.
Prices in US$