When does a rope become a line?
Many boaters think that the words are interchangeable–that a rope is a line and a line is a rope.
This is not true.
In this e-Lesson, you will learn:
- The Difference Between Ropes and Lines
- How to Create Your Own Set of Lines – Dock, Fender and Anchor
- Why you Should Have a Second Set of Dock Lines
- The Length and Diameter Your Lines Should Be
- What Rope is Made Of
- How Rope is Made
- How to Finish Your Ends with Eye Splices, Back Splices and Whipping
- How to Care For Your Lines
- When You Should Replace Them and What to Replace Them With
- How to Store your Lines
- Much More
Learn what you need to know about rope and line…
To Create Your Own Set of Lines
To Give Your Boat a New Look
To Make Your Boat Safer and Ship Shape
Let Doug Show You the EASY Way…
Doug Dawson, a 5th generation boat industry expert, has tied thousands of boats since he was a small child growing up in a family marina and knows how to teach others with easy-to-follow instructions. Download your pdf now.
How Much Does it Cost?
This e-Lesson could save you thousands of dollars damage to your boat caused by using worn out lines or the wrong lines. Download, print and read–no waiting–no shipping.
A minor investment to protect your major investment.