“If-Then” for all conditions and situations…
I’ve eliminated all the technical details and hard stuff and concentrated on how your boat responds to the wheel, shift and throttle so you know what to do and what to expect of your boat. My Lessons will instruct you how to confidently dock in all conditions and situations using a simple formula of “if-then” statements. For example; if you want to move ahead, then you push the gear shift into forward.
Boat Docking Simplified
My step-by-step instructions (with diagrams) show you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and why without a lot of technical jargon or engineering terminology.
“Docking Your Single Sterndrive – ADVANCED” is 225 pages. Chapter 1 includes the symbols and the introduction. It is a must read.
After reading Chapter 1, choose your docking situation and print it out for you and your First Mate to read through several times before taking to your boat to practice the lesson.
Each of the dozens of docking situations is self contained (there is some duplication from one situation to another) so that you don’t have to flip pages back and forth. Just take the pages for your particular docking situation and the lesson is complete. This way, you can learn them one at a time.
What Does it Cover?
“Docking Your Single Sterndrive – ADVANCED” covers
- Docking with a First Mate Stern First in all wind directions tying on the port side and the starboard side, with approaches from the left and right of your slip.
- Backing into a Gas Dock between other boats in four different wind situations.
- Parallel Docking at a Gas Dock between other boats in four different wind situations
- Backing into slips that have pilings at the end of a stubby finger dock
- Pivoting on Pilings or Posts
- Bow in to a Restaurant Dock or Dinghy Dock or Beach (Mediterranean Docking)
- Rafting several boats together
- Single-Handed Docking
- Dock Helpers
- Picking up and Dropping a Mooring Ball
- Gas Dock Shuffle
How Much Does it Cost?
This Lesson would cost $1,000’s for a Boat Handling Trainer to come on your boat and instruct you. You can get it all here in this Lesson for…..
Less than 1 Hour of “Hands-On” Instruction by a professional Boat Handler who would come to your boat
Get Direct Access To One Of The World’s Leading Experts On Docking!
Remember, you have a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
P.S. You can spend your summer being frustrated and nervous docking your boat with everyone watching, and even worse, damaging your boat….or get this Advanced Lesson and be able to put on a show like a pro and be the talk of the dock! P.P.S. You can’t lose when you accept this no-risk offer. If you’re disappointed with your docking Lesson for any reason, just let us know and we’ll refund your purchase payment in FULL.