Simple Step-by-Step Instructions on how to Dock Your Twin Inboard Bow First– Both in your slip and at a gas dock.
- 135 pages with dozens of diagrams and pictures.
- You will learn simple docking procedures and techniques that will allow you to dock your boat bow first in calm conditions without wind or current, port side and starboard side and to parallel dock from different approaches. In each case, you will learn how to modify these step-by-step procedures and techniques to allow docking bow first in severe wind and current conditions–north, south, east and west.
- Each docking situation is fully explained in 19 separate scenerios.
- Learn how your inboards handle your boat, when docking–illustrated with easy to follow diagrams.
- Doug starts with open water exercises in the boat docking e-Lesson, so you learn how your twins spin.
- When finished your open water exercises, you will know what to expect when you don’t use the wheel and throttles–just the shifts.
- Then, it’s easy to approach a dock and dock bow first–no fear, no guessing, no hoping for the best, no jumping, no injuries, no boat hook. No shouting and no swearing–just good team work.
- Doug’s FLIPP Line™ Procedure, will make docking and securing your boat a simple easy procedure. First Mates will love this. Works every time and they don’t have to be bionic or super human.
- Explains what not to do and why not.
- Dock your Twin Inboard easily and safely with a complete understanding of what to do and how to do it–especially in front of an audience.
Once you know how your boat was meant to be handled, boat docking is EASY. It’s just a matter of practicing Doug’s techniques specific to your twin inboard boat to always give you predictable results.
When you have mastered docking BOW FIRST (usually takes several weeks to a whole season), you will be ready for “Docking Your Twin Inboard—ADVANCED” for STERN FIRST docking and many more neat docking maneuvers.
Dock your Twin Inboard boat powered with a pair of Crusader, Mercruiser, Caterpillar, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo or other gas/diesel motors, with confidence. There are many twin inboards to choose from including:
Get Direct Access To One Of The World’s Leading Experts On Docking!
Remember, you have a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
P.S. You can spend your summer being frustrated and nervous docking your boat with everyone watching, and even worse, damaging your boat….or get this boat docking Lesson “Docking Your Twin Inboard” and be able to put on a show like a pro and be the talk of the dock!