Single inboards know how to do one thing and one thing only when you get to the dock—they have a one track mind. If you don’t know how to outsmart the single inboard mentality you are doomed to failure. Docking will be a real disaster. Read More
Whether you have a trawler, an old cruiser from the 70’s or an antique launch, our single inboard lesson is for you.
It will make your boating much more enjoyable—you will be able to dock like a pro following the instructions in the lesson.
Single inboards have been the most difficult boats to dock
since the 1930’s!
Most single inboard boats have port prop pull in reverse stubbornness and, therefore…..
- It won’t back up straight
- It won’t back up to starboard
- It won’t let you dock on the starboard side
It is a real brute to handle compared to your outboard or sterndrive.
Doug will show you how to outsmart your boat’s port prop pull in reverse stubbornness.
How to Dock Your Inboard Boat Bow First in your slip and at a gas dock
Even though the single inboard is the most difficult drive system to dock, Doug teaches you:
- THE MAGIC of how to dock on your preferred side
- THE TRICKS on how to dock on your un-preferred side
- He expands on THE TRICKS of how to outsmart physics for your particular boat.
- He also teaches you how to force your boat to back up not only to port, but also straight aft and to starboard against its port prop pull stubbornness.
Docking Your Single Inboard Lesson:
- 151 pages of easy-to follow instructions illustrated with 178 diagrams and pictures.
- Learn how to handle your single inboard boat
- Doug starts with open water exercises in the boat docking Lesson, so you learn what your inboard will and will not do, and how to make it do what you want it to do–not what it wants to do
- When finished your open water exercises, you will know what to expect as you use the wheel, throttle and shift.
- Then, it’s easy to approach a dock and dock bow first–no fear, no guessing, no hoping for the best, no jumping, no injuries, no boat hook. No shouting and no swearing–just good team work.
- The FLIPP Line™ Procedure, will make docking and securing your boat a simple easy procedure.
- Doug concentrates on the step-by-step moves of the hairy last few feet before touchdown in 16 different docking scenarios; port and starboard tie, left and right approach, winds from all four directions.
- Dock your single inboard easily and safely with a complete understanding of what to do and how to do it–especially in front of an audience
Once you know how your cruiser/trawler/launch was meant to be handled, boat docking is EASY. It’s just a matter of practicing Doug’s techniques specific to your single inboard boat.
Avoid Docking Ego Injury…
Let Doug Show You the EASY Way to dock a Single Inboard Boat…
- Antique Wooden Launch
- Wooden cruiser
A single inboard has a mind of its own and, if you don’t know how to outsmart it, docking can be a real embarrassing disaster.
Don’t accept the advice “practice makes perfect” or the excuse “it only works sometimes” or “I don’t know anyone who gets it right every time”.
Docking a boat is a duplicatable skill; but, only when you follow the correct instructions. This lesson will empower you to outsmart the single inboard and dock with predicted results on either the port side or the starboard side.
Don’t let the port prop pull in reverse take control.
Single inboard prop pull stubbornness in reverse is defeatable.
Doug Dawson, a 5th generation boat industry expert, knows the design characteristics of all boats and drive systems. Doug has driven, demonstrated, tested, reviewed and handled every type of boat and drive system. Back in the 50’s, he lived on the lake in wooden runabouts and cruisers like Shepherd, Trojan, Pacemaker, Chris Craft, Century and many others. He not only has a lifetime of experience, he also knows how to teach others with easy-to-follow instructions. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to docking a single inboard–Just tap into Doug’s brain.
This lesson is different than any other docking lesson. Your single inboard is different. So, forget what you have learned from your Outboard or Sterndrive boat, or what your buddy told you–even if he has a single inboard. Follow the instructions in this lesson with an open mind and you will find that it really works and works well. You will have the correct techniques to dock like a pro.
With this Lesson, you will learn your boat’s unique dance moves and be able to waltz smoothly as one, right up to your dock.
Download and study “Docking Your Single Inboard” Lesson in the privacy of your own room–none of your friends will see you developing a new skill. Surprise your buddies and outdo them every time you return to the dock showing off your new docking skill with a grin of achievement.
Dock your Single Inboard boat, powered by a Chrysler, Crusader, PCM, Mercruiser, Caterpillar, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Yanmar or other gas/diesel motor, with confidence. There are many to choose from including:
Get Direct Access To One Of The World’s Leading Experts On Boat Docking!
Remember, you have a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
P.S. You can spend your summer being frustrated and nervous docking your boat with everyone watching, and even worse, damaging your boat….or get this boat docking Lesson “Docking Your Single Inboard” and be able to put on a show like a pro and be the talk of the dock!